There are seven very important processes in the production process, which are basically: product design – cutting and blanking – punching processing – bending processing – welding connection – overall assembly, in order to produce high-quality server cabinets, The cabinet has very strict requirements on every step.
1.1 Tasks of cabinet product design
The main task of cabinet design is to conduct experimental research on the product structure plan of new products, the components that make up the whole machine, and the new principles and new processes associated with it to obtain the necessary technical parameters for design, and draw the cabinet’s layout. Structural sketches, determine the detailed structure, size and matching relationship and technical conditions of each component of the new product, calculate the strength and rigidity of the structure and parts, conduct technical and economic analysis of the cabinet product, and check whether its performance and cost meet the requirements of the product development plan Require.
After the design of the cabinet is completed, relevant departments must be organized to review the advanced nature, manufacturability and operational performance of the product structure and improve the design.
It is necessary to carry out trial production of cabinet products before mass production.
1.2 The first process of cabinet production – CNC punching and cutting
The punch press used in the cabinet industry is a CNC punch press, which is an automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process and decode programs with control codes or other symbolic instructions, so that the punching machine can move and process parts; cutting is commonly used with gantry shears, and gantry shears are the most widely used A kind of shearing equipment, its blade is longer, can cut wider sheets, the shearing thickness is determined by the power of the shearing machine, and the gantry shearing machine is mainly used for cutting straight lines.
According to the position of the transmission mechanism, the gantry shearing machine is divided into two types: upper transmission and lower transmission.
The transmission mechanism of the lower transmission gantry shearing machine is at the lower part of the shearing machine, and its frame is lighter, but the area around the shearing machine is larger. When the shearing thickness is thicker, the power of the shearing machine will be increased, and its transmission mechanism will be correspondingly large, which is inconvenient for the work. Therefore, this shearing machine is suitable for shearing plates with a thickness below 5mm.
1.3 Stamping of cabinet parts
Stamping production mainly uses stamping equipment and molds to realize the processing of metal materials. Therefore, the stamping process of network server cabinets has the following characteristics:
1. High productivity, simple operation, easy to realize mechanization and automation, especially suitable for mass production in batches.
2. Stamping parts have smooth surface, stable dimensional accuracy, interchangeability and low cost.
3. Parts with high strength, high rigidity and low weight can be obtained under the condition of low material consumption.
4. Parts with complex shapes that are difficult or impossible to process by other processing methods can be obtained.
1.4 Bending processing technology of cabinet workpiece
Bending means that the metal sheet first undergoes elastic deformation under the pressure of the upper or lower die of the bending machine, and then enters plastic deformation. In the initial stage of plastic bending, the sheet is free to bend. As the upper die or lower die exerts pressure on the sheet material, the sheet material and the inner surface of the V-shaped groove of the lower die gradually get closer, and at the same time the radius of curvature and the bending arm also gradually become smaller. Continue to pressurize until the stroke ends, so that the upper and lower dies It is in full contact with the plate at three points, and a V-shaped bend is completed at this time, which is what we commonly call bending.
The bending and forming of outdoor machine cabinet workpieces is often carried out on mechanical presses, friction presses or hydraulic presses, and also on special equipment such as plate bending machines, pipe bending machines, and stretch bending machines. The characteristic of bending on the press is that the tool moves in a straight line, which is called press bending; the bending and forming on some special equipment, the tool makes a rotating motion, which is called roll bending or hydraulic pressure.
1.5 Welding process in cabinet production
1. The welding seam of the server cabinet should be neat and uniform, and defects such as cracks, undercuts, gaps, and burn-through are not allowed. Defects such as slag inclusions, pores, weld bumps, and pits should be free on the outer surface and not obvious on the inner surface.
2. The welding is firm and reliable, and the outer surface of the parts should be filled with solder in place without leaving gaps.
3. Welding slag and arc damage to other non-welding parts of parts are not allowed during the welding operation of server cabinets, especially the externally visible parts.
The welding slag after welding should be removed, including removing various particles adhered to the surface of parts by solder splash.
4. After welding, the surface of parts should be smoothed and polished, and the surface roughness value is 12.5. For some welding surfaces in the same plane, there should be no visible protrusions and depressions on the surface after treatment. the
5. The welding operation should formulate a process to eliminate welding stress as much as possible. There must be tooling during welding, and various deformations of parts due to welding are not allowed. If necessary, the workpiece should be corrected after welding.
1.6 Cabinet surface treatment process
1. Degreasing and rust removal: In order to obtain a good coating film, it is a very critical step to remove the grease and sundries on the surface of the cabinet. Usually, the oil on the surface of the product is removed by the dissolution and saponification of organic solvents. There are artificial derusting and chemical derusting. Manual derusting is to use abrasive cloth and wire brush to rub on the surface of the cabinet workpiece to remove rust. Chemical derusting is to use acid liquid to react with metal oxides to dissolve them in acid Solution to achieve the purpose of rust removal.
2. Phosphating: Phosphating refers to the use of chemical substances to clean the metal surface to form a stable phosphate protective layer to isolate the air and prevent the oxidation of the surface of the chassis and cabinet.
3. Powder coating: the coating is solid small particles, which can reduce environmental pollution. The powder coating is fed into the spray gun by the compressed air gas from the powder supply system. When the powder is sprayed out from the gun nozzle, it forms charged paint particles, which are attracted by the electrostatic force to the workpiece with the opposite polarity. The more the powder is, the more the charge will accumulate. When it reaches a certain thickness, due to the electrostatic repulsion, it will not continue to absorb, thus forming a coating film with uniform thickness, and then the powder will be melted, leveled, and solidified by heat. A hard coating film is formed.