Rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation specifically refers to photovoltaic power generation facilities on the roof of user buildings, whose operation mode is characterized by self-use on the user side, surplus electricity connected to the grid, and balanced adjustment in the power distribution system. Rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation is a new type of power generation and energy comprehensive utilization method with broad development prospects. It advocates the principles of nearby power generation, nearby grid connection, nearby conversion, and nearby use. It can not only effectively improve the power generation of photovoltaic power plants of the same scale. At the same time, it also effectively solves the problem of power loss during boosting and long-distance transportation.
The types of Guoruineng rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation:
1. Roof support system (tripod)
The GS new tripod bracket system is suitable for roofs and grounds with a certain angle. This new tripod bracket is light, flexible and strong. Easy to assemble, just one tool. It can also be folded when packing, and can be used together with other products of our company.
2. Roof support system (hook)
GS roof hooks are suitable for color steel tile roofs, magnetic tile roofs, asphalt tile roofs, etc. They are fixed to roof beams or iron sheets, and the appropriate span is selected to resist the corresponding load conditions, which has great flexibility. It is applied to common framed solar panels or frameless solar panels installed in parallel on sloping roofs, and is suitable for the design and planning of commercial or residential rooftop solar systems.
3. Roof support system (adjustable feet)
GS’ new slanted bracket system is suitable for angled roofs and floors and is one of the best designs in the company. This new tilt stand is lightweight, flexible and strong. Easy to assemble, one tool can complete the installation, it can also be folded when packed, and it can be used with other products of our company at the same time.
4. Roof support system (fixture)
GS roof clamps are suitable for color steel tile roofs with great flexibility. The fixture and the color steel tile are clamped and installed without drilling. According to the needs of the project, the form with guide rail and the form without guide rail can be selected, and the installation is as convenient. It is applied to common framed solar panels or frameless solar panels installed in parallel on sloping roofs, and is suitable for the design and planning of commercial or residential rooftop solar systems.
Features of rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation:
1. Small pollution and outstanding environmental benefits. During the power generation process of the rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation project, there is no noise and no pollution to air and water.
2. Power generation and consumption can coexist. The power generation of large-scale ground power stations is boosted and connected to the transmission network, and it only operates as a power generation station; while the distributed photovoltaic power generation on the roof is connected to the distribution network, and the power generation and consumption coexist, and it is required to consume as much as possible on the spot.
3. The output power is relatively small. Generally speaking, the capacity of a rooftop distributed photovoltaic power generation project is within a few thousand watts. Unlike centralized power plants, the size of photovoltaic power plants has little impact on power generation efficiency, so it also has little impact on its economy. The return on investment of small photovoltaic systems will not be lower than that of large ones.