The product consists of a photovoltaic array composed of solar cell components, a photovoltaic inverter control integrated machine, an energy storage lithium iron phosphate battery pack, a power distribution unit, a monitoring host platform, a load, and a power grid.
The photovoltaic square array converts solar energy into electrical energy when there is light, and supplies power to the load through the photovoltaic inverter control integrated machine, and at the same time charges the battery pack; when there is no light, the power grid supplies power to the load; when the power grid fails, the battery passes The integrated photovoltaic inverter supplies power to the load; during the peak period of power consumption, the battery is used to supply power to the load through the integrated photovoltaic inverter control unit; during the valley period of electricity consumption, the grid supplies power to the load and charges the battery.
This is a multifunctional inverter/charger; it combines the functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to provide uninterrupted power supply for electrical equipment, light and small for easy transportation. Its comprehensive LCD display provides user-definable and user-friendly button operation (eg battery charging current, mains/solar charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications).
1. Pure sine wave output inverter
2. The mains input voltage range can be selected according to the load (household appliances/personal computer) requirements
3. According to the load requirements, the battery charging current can be set through the LCD
4. Mains/solar priority input mode can be set through the LCD screen
5. Compatible with mains and generator input
6. Automatic restart function when mains power is restored
Seven. Overload, high temperature, short circuit protection
8. Intelligent battery charging design makes the battery more fully utilized
9. Cold start function