(1) The box body adopts the closed structure form of SMC material or metal material: the SMC box body adopts a molded structure; the metal shell box body adopts a sandwich double-layer structure, and adopts stainless steel material and cold-rolled steel plate material. The door is connected by a hinge structure, and the door can be opened and closed freely for 5000 times without damage.
(2) The optical cable is introduced from the base of the box into the cable hole. The cabinet has relatively independent access and exit cable holes, and the number of access and exit cable holes should meet the requirements of full configuration.
(3) The 144-core and 288-core optical cross connection cabinetes adopt a single-sided single-door structure; the 576-core single-sided optical switch adopts a single-sided double-door structure; the 576-core double-sided optical cross connection cabinet adopts a front and rear double-sided single-door structure; The 1152-core optical cross connection cabinet adopts a front and rear double-sided double-door structure. In the structure of the 576-core single-sided and 1152-core optical cross connection cabinet, there should be a horizontal fiber routing channel to facilitate the management and maintenance of the horizontal fiber routing.
(4) The mechanical moving parts should be flexible in rotation, moderate in insertion and extraction, reliable in locking, and convenient for construction, installation and maintenance. The openable angle of the box door should not be less than 120°, and the gap between the front doors should not be greater than 3mm. The structure should be firm, the assembly should be consistent and interchangeable, and the fasteners should not be loose. Sharp edges of exposed and operating parts shall be rounded.
(5) The sealing strip of the optical cross connection cabinet should be flat and firm, and the box should be equipped with sealing putty to facilitate the sealing of the cable introduction hole and prevent water and rodents from entering the box. The sealing putty should have the characteristics of not flowing at high temperature, not solidifying at low temperature, and expanding when encountering moisture, so as to effectively meet the sealing requirements.
(6) The box structure adopts full front or front and back operations. The device for laying and coiling the optical fiber jumper should be designed reasonably. The optical fiber jumper should be set to the side routing mode. There is a sufficiently large fiber jumper area. The entire internal box should ensure electrical continuity and a complete grounding system.
(7) The cabinet must meet the requirements of full-capacity deployment and coiled optical fiber jumpers, and the maintenance operation will not be affected when it is fully configured.
(8) The direct melting unit should be reserved at a suitable position in the box to facilitate the straight-through of the optical cable.
(9) The opening and closing of the box door lock is flexible and reliable. It should be a multi-point locking anti-theft structure. The anti-destructive performance of the lock should meet the B-level requirements in GA/T 73-1994.
(10) The installation position of the intelligent OCC control unit is reserved near the top inside the cabinet, and the wiring space is reserved between the fusion integrated tray and the intelligent OCC main control unit.