The optical cross connection cabinet has the functions of wiring, welding, fiber storage, and fiber adjustment. It has the performance of tenaciously resisting the field environment, and can withstand severe climate changes and harsh working environments. The box has good sealing performance and the protection level reaches IP65. Require. Let’s briefly talk about the purpose of the optical cross connection cabinet.
1. The device is an interface device located at the nodes of the backbone optical cable and distribution optical cable of the optical fiber access network, and can provide optical fiber fusion, terminal, storage and scheduling functions.
2. The distribution and scheduling of optical fibers is done from the front, and the incoming/outgoing lines of optical cables, pigtails and jumpers are independent, so there is no interference and the operation is very convenient.
3. The drawer-type tray structure is adopted, the welding part and the terminal are integrated into one tray, and the tray can be pulled out separately for construction. Welds and edges can be worked on at the same height without turning over. It is very convenient to operate.
4. The adapter is installed at an angle inclined to the right to ensure the curvature radius of the fiber optic jumper, prevent laser burns to the eyes, and make the operation of the fiber optic connector easy and safe, and the adapter is detachable, which brings convenience to maintenance.
5. The equipment uses the optical cable splitter assembly, which makes the fixing, stripping and grounding of the optical cable more convenient and reliable. By introducing external cables, the components of the optical cable splitter can be taken out separately for construction, and the operation is convenient.
6. After installing the fiber optic cable, use the accessory ceiling water blocking adhesive to close the hole in the fiber optic cable. This airtight waterproofing adhesive swells when exposed to moisture so the seal is up to scratch.
7. The protection level of the cabinet meets the requirements of the IP65 standard. The full name of optical fiber is called optical fiber, and its English name is OPTIC FIBER. It is made of pure quartz (glass) and drawn into a glass tube thinner than a hair with a medium in the middle by a special process. It can transmit a huge amount of information in a very short time.
Definition: An optical fiber with a large core diameter (50 or 62.5 μm) that can be transmitted using different transmission paths (multiple modes).
Advantages: easy to couple with light source and other optical fibers, low cost of light source (transmitter), and simple connection and fusion splicing characteristics.
Disadvantages: It has relatively high attenuation and low bandwidth, so that the transmission of light in multimode fibers is limited to short distances.
Application: Mainly used in short-distance occasions such as access network and local area network.
single mode fiber
Definition: The core diameter is small (9um), and only one transmission path (single mode) can be used for transmission.
Advantages: Eliminate modal dispersion, small attenuation, long transmission distance, large bandwidth, and can carry 10Gbit/s and 40Gbit/s signals over long distances.
Disadvantages: It cannot be coupled with the light source and other optical fibers, and the cost of the light source (transmitter) is high.
Application: Mainly used in long-distance backbone network, metropolitan area network, access network and other occasions.
Main influencing factors: There are many factors affecting the splicing loss of professional fusion splicing optical fibers, which can be roughly divided into two types: intrinsic factors and extrinsic factors of optical fibers. The intrinsic factors of optical fiber refer to the factors of optical fiber itself, and there are mainly four points. (1) The mode field diameter of the fiber is inconsistent; (2) The core diameters of the two fibers do not match; (3) The core section is not round; (4) The concentricity between the core and the cladding is not good. Among them, the inconsistency of the fiber mode field diameter has a great influence. According to the recommendation of CCITT (International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee), the tolerance standard of Gaolan fusion spliced fiber is as follows: mode field diameter: (9~10μm) ±10%, that is, the tolerance is about ±1μm ; Cladding diameter: 125±3μm; mode field concentricity error ≤ 6%, cladding out-of-roundness ≤ 2%.
Informatized and intelligent mechanical devices can be seen everywhere: intelligent AGV trolleys shuttle back and forth in the workshop; Gaolan fusion-spliced optical fibers are automatically output and stored, realizing the overall process of distribution and unmanned operation; the packing robot can intelligently position and pack box and packaging. The exposed optical fiber surface needs to be coated with coating to strengthen the strength of the optical fiber. In the past, the refueling was done manually, and the frequency of refueling was very high, and it was only for one line. But now the central management system is applied, which can control many production lines at the same time. Avoid frequent refueling and save more than 10% labor.
A fiber optic cable is a structure made of one or more optical fibers or bundles of optical fibers that meet chemical, mechanical, and environmental characteristics. Regardless of the structural form of the optical cable, it is basically composed of three parts: the cable core, the strengthening element and the sheath.