1. The material of the box body is required to be SMC, the color is light gray; and it meets the requirements of GB/T 15568-2008 general-purpose sheet molding compound (SMC), and the wall thickness of the box body is not less than 3mm.
2. The box body is equipped with an optical cable fixing device, which is composed of the outer sheath of the optical cable and the reinforcing rib of the optical cable;
3. Equipped with a butterfly cable fixing device, the fixing device has the function of independently locking each butterfly cable, and each fixing hole should be able to pass through the SC plug of the optical fiber active connector. When the optical cable is introduced, its bending radius should be greater than 15 times the diameter of the optical cable; when the optical fiber is placed in the box, no matter where it turns, its bending radius should not be less than 30mm. For bend-insensitive optical fibers, the bending radius can be implemented according to the requirements of optical fibers.
4. It can be configured with optical splitter and main fiber adapter. The optical splitter adopts pigtail type miniature optical splitter, and meets the requirements of the YD/T 2000.1-2009 standard for planar optical waveguide integrated optical circuit devices, generally using 1:2 optical splitter;
5. There is an incoming optical fiber fusion splicing area in the box, which can be used for the fusion splicing of the incoming outdoor optical cable and the ordinary 0.9mm pigtail, and there is also an optical splitter pigtail fusion splicing area, which is used for the welding of the optical splitter pigtail and the butterfly incoming optical cable;
6. The entry optical cable can be led out by using a prefabricated end butterfly-shaped lead-in cable or a butterfly-shaped lead-in cable to operate a fast optical fiber connector on site, or through the lead-out pigtail of the optical splitter and the butterfly-shaped lead-in cable after welding. And it has the function of a proper amount of reserved butterfly lead-in optical cable; the terminal, connection and storage of optical fiber should be conveniently configured in a complete set within the full capacity range.
7. The inside and outside of the box are smooth, without burrs, and have good corrosion resistance and aging resistance; the box door is opened from left to right, flexible to open, and the opening angle is above 120°; the box door is firmly combined with the box body, and has a locking function after closing. The box door needs to be locked, and the door lock is an anti-theft structure with good anti-destructive function.
8. Conditions of use
Relative humidity: <95% (+40°C)
9. The combustion performance of the optical distribution box in the building complies with the provisions of GB/T 5169.5-2008 “Fire Hazard Tests for Electrical and Electronic Products Part 5: Test Flame Needle Flame Test Method Device, Confirmation Test Method and Guidelines”, apply the test flame The duration is 30s;
10. The thermal melting temperature of the materials and fillers used in the fiber optic connector reinforcement protection should be ≥120°C, and the thermal softening temperature should be ≥90°C, and can be used at temperatures ranging from -25°C to +40°C;
11. The optical distribution box in the building has sufficient mechanical strength. The top surface of the box body can withstand a vertical pressure of not less than 50ON. After the box cover is opened, the outermost end of the box cover can withstand a vertical pressure of not less than 10ON. After the load is removed, the box body has no signs of damage and permanent deformation. When an optical cable is introduced, the optical cable should be able to withstand an axial tensile force of not less than 50ON after being fixed. After the tensile and torsion test, check the fixing place and the fixing device of the optical cable, and there is no looseness or damage.
12. The material of the box body complies with the requirements for the content of toxic and hazardous substances in homogeneous materials (Class EIP-A) specified in SJ/T11363-2006 “Limit Requirements for Toxic and Hazardous Substances in Electronic Information Products”;
13. When the optical cable is introduced, there are reliable fixing and protection devices. After fixing, the metal moisture barrier and metal reinforcing core of the optical cable are reliably connected to the high-voltage protective grounding device. The cross-sectional area of the connecting wire connecting the high-voltage protective grounding device with the metal strengthening core and the metal sheath in the optical cable is greater than 6mm, and there are obvious grounding signs at the grounding place.
14. The metal components of the optical cable are insulated from the shell and internal metal components.
The insulation resistance between the metal components of the optical distribution box in the building and the metal strengthening core of the optical cable, and between the metal components of the optical cable and the ground is ≥2×104 MΩ (test voltage is 500VDC);
15. There will be no breakdown or arcing between the box body and the metal components of the optical cable, between the metal components of the optical cable, and between the metal components of the optical cable and the ground under the action of 3000V DC for 1 minute.
16. Sealing performance
The protection performance of the optical distribution box in the building meets the requirements of IP53 in the GB4208 standard.