There are differences in the structure of the cabinet shell, so many technological processes will be different. The following editor will introduce the processing process of the cabinet shell in detail.
1. Design and draw the parts diagram of the chassis and cabinet shell, also called three-dimensional diagram. Its role is to express its structure in the form of drawings.
2. Draw the unfolded diagram, that is, unfold the parts with complex structures into a flat piece.
3. There are many ways to cut the material, mainly as follows:
a. Cutting by shearing machine is to use a shearing machine to cut out the shape, length and width of the unfolded drawing. If there are punching and corner cutting, then transfer to the punching machine combined with mold punching and corner cutting to form.
b. Punch blanking is the use of a punch to punch out the flat structure of the part after it has been unfolded on the plate in one or more steps. Its advantages are short working hours, high efficiency, and can reduce processing costs. It is often used in the production of batch chassis cabinet shells.
c. NC blanking, when NC blanking, the NC machining program must be written first. It is to use the programming software to write the drawn expansion diagram into a program that can be recognized by the NC machine tool. Let it follow these procedures step by step on an iron plate to punch out the structural shape of its flat piece.
d. Laser blanking is to use laser cutting to cut out the structural shape of the flat part on an iron plate.
4. Flange tapping, flanging is also called pumping hole, which is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tap on the pumping hole. Doing so increases its strength and prevents it from slipping. It is generally used for the processing of cabinet shells with relatively thin board thickness. When the plate thickness is large, such as 2.0, 2.5 and above, we can tap directly without flanging.
5. Punch processing. Generally, punching machines include punching and corner cutting, punching and blanking, punching convex hull, punching and tearing, and drawing holes to achieve the purpose of processing. Its processing requires corresponding molds to complete the operation. There are convex shell dies for punching convex hulls, and tear forming dies for punching and tearing.
6. Pressure riveting, pressure riveting is often used with pressure riveting studs, pressure riveting nuts, pressure riveting screws, etc. The pressure riveting method is generally completed by a punch press or a hydraulic pressure riveting machine, and riveted to the cabinet shell.
7. Bending, bending is to bend a 2D flat piece into a 3D part. Its processing requires a folding bed and corresponding bending molds to complete the operation. It also has a certain bending sequence, and its principle is to fold first without interfering with the next knife, and to fold back with interference.
8. Welding, welding is to weld multiple parts together to achieve the purpose of processing or weld the side seam of a single part to increase its strength. The processing methods generally include the following types: CO2 gas shielded welding, argon arc welding, spot welding, robot welding, etc. The selection of these welding methods is based on actual requirements and materials. Generally speaking, CO2 gas shielded welding is used for iron plate welding, argon arc welding is used for aluminum plate welding, and robot welding is mainly used when the material is large and the weld seam is long. Such as cabinet welding, robot welding can be used, which can save a lot of task time and improve work efficiency and welding quality.
9. Surface treatment, surface treatment generally includes phosphating film, electroplated multicolored zinc, chromate, baking paint, oxidation, etc. Phosphate film is generally used for cold-rolled sheets and electrolytic sheets. Its main function is to coat a layer of protective film on the surface of the material to prevent oxidation, and to enhance the adhesion of its baking paint. Electroplated multicolored zinc is generally used for surface treatment of cold-rolled plates; chromate and oxidation are generally used for surface treatment of aluminum plates and aluminum profiles, and the selection of specific surface treatment methods is based on customer requirements.
10. Assembly, the so-called assembly is to assemble multiple parts or components together in a certain way to make it a complete chassis cabinet shell material. Among them, the protection of the materials should be paid attention to, and the materials should not be scratched or damaged. Assembly is the last step in the completion of an item. If the item cannot be used due to scratches, it needs to be reworked and redone, which will waste a lot of processing man-hours and increase the cost of the item. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the protection of materials.