The main technical performance indicators of the integrated outdoor cabinet are as follows: the material is hot-dip zinc plate, the protection grade of the box is IP55, and the surface treatment is degreasing, rust removal, rust proof phosphating (or galvanizing), plastic spraying, etc. The internal compartment temperature control system of the integrated outdoor cabinet can implement the refrigeration cycle of the whole cabinet, and can also ensure that the temperature range in the cabinet is 0 ℃ ~ 35 ℃, constant temperature and humidity, according to the amount of heat generated in the cabinet.
Main technical performance indexes of integrated outdoor cabinet
1. Service conditions: ambient temperature: – 40 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃; Ambient humidity: ≤ 95% (+ 40 ℃); Atmospheric pressure: 70kpa ~ 106kpa;
2. Material: hot dip galvanized plate
3. Surface treatment: degreasing, rust removal, rust prevention, phosphating (or galvanizing), plastic spraying;
4. Load bearing of cabinet ≥ 600kg.
5. Box protection grade: IP55;
6. Flame retardant: meet the requirements of test a in gb5169.7;
7. Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box shall not be less than 2x104m / 500V (DC);
8. Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box shall not be less than 3000V (DC) / 1min;
9. Mechanical strength: each surface bears vertical pressure > 980n, and the outer end bears vertical pressure > 200N after the door is opened.
Internal compartment temperature control of integrated outdoor cabinet
1. The air conditioning equipment absorbs heat through the gasification of low-pressure liquid refrigerant in the evaporator, and releases heat through the liquefaction of high-pressure gaseous refrigerant in the condenser. The compressor and throttling device compress and throttle the refrigerant, so as to realize the whole refrigeration cycle and cool the equipment cabinet.
2. The air conditioner has the function of automatic cooling / heating. According to the heat generation in the cabinet and the outdoor conditions of the cabinet, air conditioners with different capacities are configured to ensure that the temperature range in the cabinet is 0 ℃ ~ 35 ℃, constant temperature and humidity.
3. The heating module has its own temperature control function. When the air temperature in the battery cabinet is lower than 0 ℃, the heating starts. When the temperature in the cabinet reaches 10 ℃, the heating stops.
4. The installation of the heating components and the heat radiation generated shall ensure that the surface temperature of the battery close to the heating components is controlled within 30 ℃, and local high temperature is prohibited.