The main technical performance indicators of the integrated outdoor cabinet are as follows: the material is hot-dip zinc plate, the protection grade of the box is IP55, and the surface treatment is degreasing, rust removal, rust proof phosphating (or galvanizing), plastic spraying, etc. The manufacturing process of the integrated outdoor cabinet includes solvent resistance, anti-aging, impact resistance, adhesion, etc. in addition, the cabinet shall be free of sagging, exposed bottom, particles, dirt and other defects in appearance.
Main technical performance indexes of integrated outdoor cabinet
1. Service conditions: ambient temperature: – 40 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃; Ambient humidity: ≤ 95% (+ 40 ℃); Atmospheric pressure: 70kpa ~ 106kpa;
2. Material: hot dip galvanized plate
3. Surface treatment: degreasing, rust removal, rust prevention, phosphating (or galvanizing), plastic spraying;
4. Load bearing of cabinet ≥ 600kg.
5. Box protection grade: IP55;
6. Flame retardant: meet the requirements of test a in gb5169.7;
7. Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box shall not be less than 2x104m / 500V (DC);
8. Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box shall not be less than 3000V (DC) / 1min;
9. Mechanical strength: each surface bears vertical pressure > 980n, and the outer end bears vertical pressure > 200N after the door is opened.
Manufacturing process of integrated outdoor cabinet
The coating surface shall be continuous and uniform, and the texture shall be consistent with the corresponding standard template, and there shall be no defects such as nodulation, shrinkage, blistering, pinhole, cracking, peeling, pulverization, particle, sagging, bottom exposure, inclusion of dirt, etc.
For cabinets without spraying treatment, the gloss and texture of the external surface shall be uniform and beautiful.
After the adhesion test, the coating on the cabinet surface meets the requirements of grade 1 in Table 1 of GB / T 9286-1998.
3. Impact resistance
After the impact resistance test, the coating on the cabinet surface shall be free of radial cracks, notches and other defects.
4. Anti aging
The coating on the cabinet surface is anti-aging.
5. Solvent resistance
After the solvent resistance test of the coating on the cabinet surface, the surface shall be free of light loss, obvious discoloration and signs of being wiped by visual inspection.
What are the performance indicators and manufacturing processes of the integrated outdoor cabinet If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact us.